Irrigation and Lighting
Irrigation and Lighting Services
A great way to maximize the enjoyment of your space is to add irrigation and lighting. Keeping your grass and plants watered on dry, rainless days helps ensure that your plants and grass with stay happy and healthy. We install underground sprinkler systems to keep your yard looking its best. This technique leaves little to no damage to your existing yard and provides an exceptional outcome.
Without the appropriate irrigation system, your yard, trees, and flowers that brighten your landscape could fall victim to drought during the hot summer days. Our irrigation planning stage takes into account the various plants that make up your outdoor environment. We customize a system to ensure that your plants will get the appropriate amount of water all season long.
Another great way to enhance your landscape is to add lighting. We offer this service for both commercial and residential landscapes. This helps to keep the environment safe and useful as well as providing a level of comfort and security throughout the night.
- Adding Security Lights
- This will not only protect your home from burglary, but also add a level of comfort so you can sleep better at night knowing that you are well protected.
- Lighting Walkways
- Adding lighting to your walkways and around your home will keep you using your outdoor space well into the night.
- Overall Appearance
- It creates a unique, polished look to your outdoor space.
Here are some Irrigation and Lighting options for any property:
- Sprinkler installation
- Service Calls
- Mid-Season Inspection
- Drainage design and implementation
- Driveway/Walkway Illumination
- LED replacements for energy savings
- Security lights installation
Using the best options for conserving energy and providing strong illumination, your new lights will be cost-effective and bring new life to your outdoor areas.
For a professional look at your specific irrigation and lighting needs, call Outdoor Specialties at 517-886-LAWN and we'll schedule a convenient time to visit your location.